Submission guideline designed to ensure a minimum standard of all items. Although item approvals reside with the reviewer, following these guidelines will minimize the chances of your item being rejected.
- Items must maintain a necessary level of design quality.
- Every item must be single item. You can not sell multiple item at one link. (Eg. 5 html themes at one item).
- Items must be hight performance. We don't approve any speed, optimization problem.
- If you are selling web designes then your items must be responsive.
- If you are selling php scripts we suggest to you it might be php 7.x version.
- Item Preview Image is 900X450 Pixels, max size 1 MB and therefore should display properly with these dimensions.
- Item Demo URL must be direct link to the demo without any advertisement or iframe.
- Items source code, documentation and all text must be written in English.
- Items must include documentation.
- Item sellers must provide basic support.
- Items title must need to follow the naming convention [title] – [subtitle]